Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A sweet little nothing

I've already put in two official entries for Part II of the LGRAB Summer Games, so this act of Frida decoration is purely for its own sake.  I had been forming elaborate plans to craft my own headbadge, with thoughts of various metals and glues and laser cutters in the works; but then a lovely package from an etsy order showed up to remind me that decorating your bicycle can be as simple as tying a bow:

It's so basic that it almost seems not worth mentioning, but I've been surprised at how happy it makes me every time I see it.  It seems that J-Lo may have been right about something...

6 comments:

Dottie said...

LOL. Cute! That fender stay is the perfect place for a little bow.

Charlotte said...

Hurray for bows!

Anonymous said...

Very cute :)

Trisha said...

Ah, the timeless wisdom of J-Lo. :)

margonaute said...

I thought I would be all cute and ironic with the J-Lo video, but the joke's on me-- guess what song has been playing in my head, over and over, all*day*long...

MandG said...

Indeed - Hooray for bows!

Post a Comment